1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to anyone over the age of 18 and resident in the UK. Members of the FOTS Steering Committee, or Traders of FOTS are not eligible for entry but may join in the promotion
3. WINNER SELECTION: There will be two winners. Names will be announced on our website on Monday 1st August 2016. The winners will be selected at random and informed by email (valid email addresses please!)
4. PRIZES: Each winner will receive a pair of tickets to the Feast on the Street Night Market on Saturday 20th August 2016. There is no cash alternative.
5. HOW TO ENTER: participants must enter using their full name and a valid email address. .
However, extra entries can be made by posting the competition to Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Additional points will be added for contestants that either “like” Feast on the Street on Facebook or follow @streetfoodNOR on Twitter
FACEBOOK – Our page is at – www.facebook.com/feastonthestreetuk
TWITTER – You must use the standard Tweet found in the competition otherwise we will not be able to track your entry.
You are not permitted to create different accounts purely to enter the competition multiple times.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. To enter you must be available to attend the event on Saturday 20th August 2016. There is no alternative cash prize and the decision of the judges is final.
7. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that this contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability arising from or related to this contest. The information you are providing for this contest is being provided to Feast on the Street UK and not to Facebook,
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Feast on the Street in it’s sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules or the rules of Twitter and Facebook.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Feast on the Street is not responsible for late, lost entries or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur or if any of the networks and social media platforms are not running for any reason whatsoever If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned due to, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Feast on the Street may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Feast on the Street from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
We confirm that email addresses will be collected only by Feast on the Street and will only be used to inform people of forthcoming events or competitions and will not be sold/given to third parties
10. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winners will be posted on the Feast on the Street website on Monday 1st August 2016